Yep – we even recommend it! Because of their unique inflatable design, Luci lights are shatterproof, IP67 waterproof (it can go a full meter underwater) and they float! No need to worry about chlorine or salt, either. Pools, lakes, oceans, all are fair game.
Articles in this section
- What is the difference between Luci Color and Luci Color Essence?
- What is the different between the Pro Outdoor 2.0 and the Pro Lux?
- I can't charge my Luci Solar String Lights via USB!
- How does my Luci light work?
- There’s not a cloud in the sky, and it’s been 7 hours, but the light still isn’t fully charged. What’s going on?
- How do I know I’m getting direct sunlight?
- How do I read the charging indicator properly?
- When fully charged, how many hours of light does it give?
- How long does the Luci last?
- If I'm not using the Luci all the time, how often should I recharge it?